3 March 2015

Colourful Brighton

Sometimes I find winter quite hard. The lack of sunlight started getting to me and I've formed a slight dislike for the cold (I never ever thought I'd say those words).
I find myself continuously longing for the beach and outdoor activities, so when Sunday evening rolls around and the sky is as clear as a crystal and the sun shines like it's found it's soul purpose in life, you can guarantee I'll be at the beach for sunset.
I'm a real sucker for the rich pastel colours that paint the sky and the insane beauty of the hour as a whole. The starlings are famed for the way they dance across the sky in a flock, elegantly brushing over the water and around the pier.
Watching the setting sun is my second favourite thing to do, coming in close behind watching it rise in the morning. And Brighton sure does a good sunset.
IMG_9743
IMG_9770
IMG_9767
IMG_9756
IMG_9735
IMG_9754

2 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to live in Brighton. I visited there briefly two Septembers ago and was blown away by how beautiful it was. I wish I had been able to stay for longer than I did because it felt like magic there.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I'm so terribly behind in these replies! I've only just seen these sorry. I absolutely LOVE it here! Definitely come back again, you won't regret it :) xx

      Delete