10 October 2014

Amsterdam, you pretty thing | one

After stepping off a bus in Lille, France, and deciding France was not the place for us, especially Lille, but rather Amsterdam, we found ourselves on a bus and 5 hours later in the capital of Holland. My last visit was a very brief, end-of-a-Contiki-tour kind of visit and I wanted (needed) more. I was so happy to be back there. Cheers to spontaneity.

I fell in love with city more so this time than the first, the people are too kind and the views too pretty. I would love to experience the beauty of the city in Winter when it's still, made up of only locals and snow is falling.

FUN FACT! Amsterdam is made up, more or less, entirely of canals and bikes. There are 700,000 Amsterdammers to the 1 million bikes.

IMG_3980
IMG_3959

1
3
12
14

IMG_2539

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! I've always wanted to visit Amsterdam, you lucky duck. Hope you had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the prettiest city and the people are SO lovely! Definitely keep it on your list :)

      Delete