22 July 2014

19 things to do this summer


I was having a leisurely Sunday evening catch up on my YouTube subscriptions (it's such a weakness) when I came across a video by Alfie about 25 things to do this summer. And I thought the idea was absolutely fabulous - so I decided to make one of my own, however I only made it 14 (because I'm trying to get over my fear of un-even numbers). Considering it's my first mid year summer and my first British summer there's no better excuse.  

1. Watch the sunrise
2. BBQ on the beach 
3. Swim out into the ocean to the length of the Brighton Pier 
4. Bicycle along the seafront 
5. Make a summer playlist 
6. Watch the sunset 
7. Star gaze in a park/at the beach/on a mountain
8. Finish reading a book and do a book swap
9. Drink a coffee each Sunday - different cafe each time
10. Make PIMMs
11. Learn a new skill 
12. Make a photograph series 
13. Fruit picking 
14. Have a proper British picnic
15. Watch a film on the screen at the beach
16. Day trip to London 
17. Fill at least 2 disposable cameras
18. Plant veg/flowers
19. Paint a canvas and put it on the wall 

No comments:

Post a Comment