17 August 2014

Travel: Bath, UK

I spent last weekend frolicking north, mid, west and south (kind of) of England. My cousin and her boyfriend were driving around the country and invited me for the weekend. It was so lovely, and a bunch of laughs. I wish it was something I could do more often and it made me realise how much I miss driving and such adventures with the dearest of people. 

On Saturday we went to Bath to visit the Roman Baths, which was a nice little history lesson. And a big fat tourist venture. It's such a crazy thing to know it was all discovered, roamed, designed, used and loved so many years ago by such different people. I've since been told there is a lot more to Bath than what I originally thought, so I won't be turning down my next chance to get back there. 

1 comment:

  1. Stunning photos. I always wanted to visit that part of the UK

    XX

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete