31 March 2015

WHO TO SEE: The Great Escape 2015

Guys guys guys guys, it's my almost favourite time of year again.
Not Christmas.  Or my Birthday. Surprise, I know. 
Oh hell yes. 
In celebration, I've compiled a cute little list of bands that have taken my fancy, by little it's not that little. Please enjoy and if you're going tell me who is your fave, if you're not tell me who from the lineup takes your fancy - I love suggestions!

#TGE15



ALABAMA SHAKES. 
DIDN'T GET THE ADD ON TICKETS AND NOW IM CRYING. IF YOU GET A CHANCE TO SEE THESE GUYS DON'T TURN IT DOWN.
Fraser A. Gorman. 
Apes. 
Ewert and the Two Dragons. 
Happyness. 
The Cribs. 
Young Benjamins. 
The Riptide Movement. 
Cairobi. 
Holy Holy. 
DMA's. 
Jeremy Loops. 
Sticky Fingers. 
Francisco the Man. 
Spring King. 
Whilk & Misky. 
Admiral Fallow. 
Andy Shauf. 
AURORA. 
Django Django. 
Twerps. 
The Strypes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment