29 March 2015

Believer, dreamer & doer

Since I can remember I've been keen on photography, I just love how much there is to learn and how much you can keep as a memory in a photo (film making is just as flippen good). 
After being in England for a while, feeling lost and with so many choices I decided it was time to do something about it, so I've been concentrating on it a bit more lately and I also made a sneaky little website - which I only used wix as my host because it's super easy to style a layout how I liked, so we'll see how that goes.
But I want to keep this up and practice and become a whole lot better, because I absolutely love it - embrace your passion. 



mooloolaba

4 comments:

  1. yaaahhh keep on pushin yourself, you have great potential! I also need to practice a whole lot more. I use photography as a diary, but I am dreaming of becoming so good, that it will eventually turn into an artform <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, that's so kind! i'm just learning to love the vulnerability of showing things to the world. It's such an incredible thing isn't it. I just stalked your blog and see that you live in Denmark! I went to Copenhagen about a year ago and absolutely fell in love - I can't wait to visit again! xx

      Delete
    2. Indeed it is! And if you never show, you will never get a response - no response, no way of developing yourself. .. Actually, I found you some time ago through your blog posts about Copenhagen and that's what made me start following you. I hope you will come back to Denmark again and if you do, feel free to give me a buzz :) xx

      Delete
    3. Oh really, I dream of that place alwayssssss! My friend is actually studying there so I'm trying to get back - I will definitely let you know! xx

      Delete