6 June 2015

BARCELONA, SPAIN

Another little series in the Spanish edition, why not hey? If you follow me on Instagram I made it pretty clear I was once again basking in the Spanish sun in Barcelona, which was an absolute delight. Pretending to be Spanish is hard when you have to take afternoon naps, lie in the sun and eat Paella - I'm sure you understand. But please, if you don't I'll give you a little taste of the beauty that comes with a country who's sun is always shining and is oh so warm.
(also, once again they're from my phone because I haven't edited the ones from my camera. I need to emancipate myself from my phone and re-learn this camera/editing thing)
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

2 comments:

  1. GIRL, you are travelling so much these days! Lucky lucky you :D Still waiting for more stories from Istanbul - that city, Turkey in general is sky high on my bucket list. How long are you staying in Spain? Hopefully not too long, the Spanish life style sounds awefully exhausting ;-) ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been SUPER lucky lately, I'm stoked. Yes, Cappadocia is a must in Turkey and Istanbul also. I was only in Spain for a week for a festival, back in the UK now. I know right, can't handle all those naps haha x

      Delete