26 May 2015

WHO TO SEE: Primavera 2015


Tomorrow! TOMORROW is THE day. The Spanish sun will kiss my skin and Sangria will be part my staple diet. Oh yes, I am so in love with my life.
Let's all praise the lord of festival organising, you've done the greatest job. A music festival in Barcelona - now we're talking. 
Who are you going to see? I'll tell you who I'm going to see and maybe we'll run into each other, yeah.


Ex Hex. 
Benjamin Booker. 
Caribou. 
Strand of Oaks.
Julian Casablancas + The Voidz. 
SOAK.
Fumaca Preta.
Kevin Morby. 
La Ruinas. 
Panama. 
Patti Smith. 
Alt-J. 
tUnE-yARDS. 
Ariel Pink. 
Strand of Oaks. 
Tobias Jesso Jr. 
Chet Faker. 
Belle & Sebastian. 
Interpol. 
The Replacements. 
James Blake. 
Ride. 
Damien Rice. 
Albert Hammond, Jr. 
Mac DeMarco. 
Interpol.
Jose Gonzeleaz.
Jungle. 
Happyness. 
THE STROKES. They're a given.


If you are, or are not, going to Primavera, who is on your list? Check out the full line-up here. I always appreciate suggestions.
ps, I hate clashes in set times, ew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment