18 June 2015

25 years of Primavera Sound, Barcelona

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
UntitledUntitledUntitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Spring time in Spain is a cause for celebration, it's like a first summer - less harsh in temperature and that luscious tan comes back. Also just because the Spanish like an excuse to celebrate, which I'm not complaining about, so they decided a music festival was a sure fire way to do so. 
Primavera - def: 'first, earliest' (alluding to the trees early flowering).

Primavera Sound was a mix of long warm days remembered through the haze too much red wine, dancing all the dance moves we'd practiced for the last 10 months, discovering old musicians who are still 'all that' and a revelation that Red Bull does in fact 'give you wings'.
I wasn't all over the musicians at this festival, which was good and meant I could enjoy more time of just being there, I followed the lead of my friends most of the time and enjoyed it multitudes! I love music festivals and it had been so long since I'd been to one, especially one in the sun. It made me remember why I love music and mostly, how much I love the sun. Thank you Primavera, I'm so very fond of you.
(I fell in love with Patti Smith, Albert Hammond Jr, Ex Hex and Alt-J). 


No comments:

Post a Comment