14 September 2015

The Kooks

IMG_4343
IMG_4338

Having been a fan of The Kooks for years, when I first got the chance to see them, I was stoked. And for some reason never expected to see them again. But with the release of their new album, 'Listen', the boys are touring (almost) everywhere and of course I wasn't going to miss it.
Also, these boys must know someone who knows a thing or two about lighting, because they sure do put on a good show (just as good here). Not just in the lighting department though. They also know how to make that music and make those people dance. It was such a wicked fun time and if you're given the chance to see them, don't hesitate.
(ps, these photos are from November 2014 & taken on my iPhone, I'm pretty efficient and speedy with my posts)

No comments:

Post a Comment