5 November 2015

Palace



You know how sometimes you're head over heels in love with a band and your live gig expectations for them are really high and then they disappoint?
And you know how sometimes your expectations are high and they effortlessly exceed them? 
I feel these days it does't happen that often, but my friends we've got a definite winner here. 
Let me positively change your life and introduce you to Palace (you're welcome), because my god they are charming. 
I was completely astounded from their first chord, Leo's voice is just as good (actually better) live than recorded. Their music is so real, meaningful and above all effing good. It's so refreshing to find bands around these days who make such good music. It's evident through their music, film clips and interviews they are humble and daringly passionate in what they're doing. 
They played Green Door Store in Brighton a couple of weeks back and I'm going to say it now, and forever hold my peace, but these boys are the best band I've seen live. I was left absolutely speechless. 

I took some photos, which I'm not super happy with (except the top one of Leo, one of my faves ever) but plz enjoy. 



Also, with fear of sounding shallow I think we should also take a second to appreciate that they attracted a really good looking audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment