20 January 2016

Ben Howard



If there is ever a musician I would say you had to see before you died it would be really hard decision, but Ben Howard comes pretty close. Admittedly it took me longer to discover this man than most of the rest of the world. Although I can't tell you why, I'm sure the amount of plays he's had in the last year has to make up for it. 

It was a dreary Thursday evening in London, the O2 was bursting at the doors in anticipation of being serenaded by the beach inspired indie sound of this humble English surfer. I know the feeling all too well. Howard has a stage presence that takes you elsewhere, you forget he's been playing riffs from the same song for 5 minutes, without any lyrics. You see his genuine love for the art of music and realise there's more to it than a surfer with a British accent.

11th Dec. 2014 - O2 Brixton

No comments:

Post a Comment