31 August 2014

Jacob's Coffee House - Bath, UK

It's Saturday morning in Bath city. School holidays and tourist season. It's busy. Tummies are grumbling and fatigue is begging for a coffee. 
We found the most charming coffee shop/brunch spot in the whole dang city (I already had a Pret salad with me because I wasn't sure about gluten restrictions, as per usual) and I couldn't wait to get my hands on a delish coffee. 

Cappucino. Soy milk. No sugar. My favourite. 

The light was streaming in through the windows on the top floor and casting the most darling shadows on the tables and the floor. I was in love. I probably went overboard with the photos but it was perf. AND the coffee was super delicious. 

I wish there were a day or two more to immerse myself in this city. To become a regular in this haunt. To drink myself silly off the tastiest coffee. And bask in the warmth of the English sun (while it lasts). 


No comments:

Post a Comment