3 September 2014

Oh darling, let's be adventurers


I CANNOT EVEN WAIT. 

It's only 3 sleeps until we embark on our European adventure. The excitement is bubbling uncontrollably. I'm getting a slight nervy, but so thrilled - so the good out weighs the bad.

We are going to 4 different cities and 3 different countries. 
Something fresh and new. Something summery and warm. Something beachy and adventure filled.

The adventure starts in the much anticipated Lille in north France(!!!). I can't wait because since the day I saw the heavenly looking bearded man depart from the bus at 4am that warm Autumn morning too long ago, I have longed to return. Then we head to Barcelona where I expect to eat myself into multiple sangria/paella induced comas. From there, onto Lagos and then Lisbon in Portugal. Woo yeah. Let's do this!

My instagram will probably be the hotspot for all things Lagos beachy and French feasting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment