6 September 2014

Travel: Stonehenge, UK

The next stop on the mini British road trip was Stonehenge (the first was Bath!). Now, firstly, I don't think I've ever been this touristy and secondly, it was all within 24 hours. Look at me go!
This was almost my favourite bit. It was incredible to see. Look I know they're just large rocks but I thought it was wicked. The rain clouds were lovely to us and disappeared just as we got there (off the Jurassic Park like train/cars that drove us to the actual henge) and the skies were a little bit blue. Woo go England.
We strolled around the footpath that lapped the outside of the heritage site and listened with those wicked things that make you look like you're on the telephone. But they are full of information.
It was definitely worth paying a pound or two (or 13) to learn about.

IMG_3930
IMG_2102
IMG_3907
IMG_3920

No comments:

Post a Comment